Responsible Nutrient Management® Scholarship Program
The Responsible Nutrient Management® Foundation is pleased to offer an annual scholarship in the amount of $2,500; available to students attending an agriculture-related program at a post-secondary educational institution.
This scholarship opportunity is the result of cooperative commitment between AgroLiquid, Ag PhD, Hagie Manufacturing, Consumers Supply Distributing, LLC, Midwest Labs, No-Till Farmer Magazine, PNC Bank, Pacific Northwest Direct Seed Association, RFD-TV, and TapLogic; and intended to further the education of students who demonstrate the ability to clearly articulate the importance of responsible nutrient management not only for the future of the agricultural industry, but also for our culture as a whole.
Equipping the leaders of tomorrow with an understanding of the delicate balance between high-production agriculture and environmental stewardship will be critical as agriculture strives to more efficiently and sustainably produce food and fiber to feed and clothe the world. The Responsible Nutrient Management® Foundation is committed to the future of agriculture and the youth who represent its leadership, and believe this scholarship will help bring students closer to their goal of a career in agriculture.
Thank you for your interest in the RNMF Scholarship Program. We are now accepting applications for the 2017/2018 academic scholarship award. Please click on the application blow to complete and submit your application as instructed.
IMPORTANT: Please save the downloadable application to your device prior to completing. If not saved to your device information entered will be lost. Thank you for your interest in RNM®. Deadline for the application June 15, 2017 at midnight.
Students who apply for the Responsible Nutrient Management® Scholarship must meet the following criteria:
• A high school senior or college student enrolled in the fall 2017 Academic Term.
• Have an average or above academic record.
• Plan to enroll or continue enrollment in an accredited two or four year college, university, or vocational-technical school, pursing a degree in an agricultural or related field, communications, education, or business.
• Prepare and submit a 1500 word essay entitled, “The Importance of Responsible Nutrient Management to the Future of Agriculture”
• Approve publication of their essay by the scholarship sponsors
• Be willing to participate as a speaker at the National No-Tillage Conference or other agricultural trade events. Travel expenses will be provided by the scholarship sponsors.
2016 RNMF Scholarship Winner:
2015 RNMF Scholarship Winner:
Call for More Information